Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Locanda Shin-Osaka in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Science Museum. This apartment is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Mint Museum and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Symphony Hall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Herbis Plaza - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Osaka City Hall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 37.1 km / 23 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
The preferred airport for Locanda Shin-Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 8 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2017
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 24
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator