Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Minami), Tamacabin Osaka Honmachi is within a 15-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Orix Theater and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with toilets with an electronic bidet are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Amerikamura - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Orix Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Dotonburi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Festival Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 7 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 122