Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms) places you in the heart of Manchester, steps from The Gay Village and Canal Street. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Albert Square and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Piccadilly Gardens.Rooms
Stay in one of 127 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Gay Village - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Manchester Art Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Manchester Palace Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Peter's Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Deansgate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Central Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Conference Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Albert Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bridgewater Hall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
The Dancehouse Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Central Convention Complex - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piccadilly Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms) is Manchester (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16.5 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 127