With a stay at ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms), you'll be centrally located in Manchester, steps from The Gay Village and 7 minutes by foot from Albert Square. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Piccadilly Gardens and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Canal Street.Rooms
Stay in one of 127 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms), enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Gay Village - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Canal Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Manchester Art Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Manchester Palace Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Manchester City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Peter's Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Central Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Manchester Conference Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bridgewater Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Albert Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Dancehouse Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manchester Central Convention Complex - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piccadilly Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Deansgate Locks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Manchester (MAN) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Manchester Centre 96 Portland Street (new ibis rooms) is Manchester (MAN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16.5 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking