Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Orquidea Resort in Bituima, you'll be within the region of Panela Square and Church of St. Michael the Archangel. This hotel is within the region of Villeta Central Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Panela Square - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Church of St. Michael the Archangel - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Villeta Central Park - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Liberia Park - 35.2 km / 21.8 mi
Iglesia Anapoima - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Apulo Municipal Pool - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
Navarro Bridge - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Catedral de Nuestra Senora del Rosario - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Plaza Municipal de Mercado - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Hospital San Juan De Dios - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Tequendama Falls - 43.2 km / 26.9 mi
Tequendama Falls Museum of Biodiversity and Culture - 43.4 km / 27 mi
Biopark La Reserva - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: COP 7.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 22