Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Beppu Yukemuri-no-oka Youth Hostel in Beppu, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Hells of Beppu and 6 minutes from Takegawara Onsen. This hostel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Umitamago and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Kijima Kogen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have slippers and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kannawa Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Demon Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Boiling Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Golden Dragon Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
White Pond Hell Hot Springs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mountain Hell Hot Springs - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hells of Beppu - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Shaven Monk's Head Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sea Hell Hot Springs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hyotan Hot Spring - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Myoban Onsen - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Geyser Hell Hot Springs - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Blood Pond Hell Hot Springs - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita (OIT) - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 100 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Parking (limited spaces)