Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Napoleon places you in the heart of Pesaro, steps from Mediterranean Sea and 11 minutes by foot from Pesato Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Diocesan Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
At Hotel Napoleon, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pesato Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Diocesan Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro Rossini - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ducale Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Almerici Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rocca Costanza Pesaro - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Villa Caprile Farmhouse - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Villa Imperiale - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Jewish Cemetery - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
ADRIATIC Arena - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
National Park San Bartolo - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Malatesta Castle - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Arch of Augustus - 12 km / 7.5 mi
San Domenico Church and Art Gallery - 12.2 km / 7.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 33.9 km / 21 mi
Ancona (AOI-Falconara) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Spa services on site
- -Total number of rooms - 76
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace