Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hiromas Inn Chitose-karasuyama in Tokyo (Setagaya), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Ghibli Museum and New National Theatre Tokyo. This aparthotel is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Museum of Japanese Houses and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ghibli Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ajinomoto Stadium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Museum of Japanese Houses - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Fujiko F Fujio Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Yoyogi Park - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 83.8 km / 52.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 23