Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Moscow (South-Eastern Administrative District), Lefort Mini-Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin and Red Square. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Kremlin Armoury Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
This hotel offers complimentary parking nearby.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Izmaylovsky Park - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Moscow International House of Music - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of the Moscow Railway - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Red Gate Building - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Moscow Choral Synagogue - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Zaryadye Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Waterpark Caribia - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Prospekt Mira - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Red Square - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
GUM Department Store - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Cathedral of the Archangel - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Diamond Fund - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 36.1 km / 22.5 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 40 km / 24.9 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 300 per pet, per night
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Total number of rooms - 10