Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Manaus Aeroporto in Manaus (Tarumã), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Amazon Arena and Ponta Negra Beach. This hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Mindu Municipal Park and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from CIGS Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at ibis Kitchen Restaurante serving guests of ibis Manaus Aeroporto. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 for adults and BRL 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per night
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities