With a stay at Villa Olmi Firenze in Bagno a Ripoli, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Nelson Mandela Forum and Stadio Artemio Franchi. This 4-star hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Ponte Vecchio and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Palazzo Vecchio.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Il Cavaliere or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
ObiHall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Nelson Mandela Forum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Coverciano - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Piazzale Michelangelo - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Stadio Artemio Franchi - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Rose Garden - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
San Miniato al Monte - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Villa Gamberaia - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Basilica of Santa Croce - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Piazza Santa Croce - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Great Synagogue of Florence - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Piazza Donatello - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Teatro Verdi - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Olmi Firenze is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property's area shuttle is not available June 1, 2020-March 31, 2021 (dates subject to change).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Tasting room
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby