Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Catavento in Trairi, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Flecheiras Beach and a 5-minute drive from Guajiru Beach. This pousada is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Manoel Barroso Neto Municipal Stadium and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Martrix Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the pousada's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Flecheiras Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Guajiru Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Manoel Barroso Neto Municipal Stadium - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Martrix Square - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Mundau Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
St. Francis Church - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Praia de Lagoinha - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 100 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 32