Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Marina Di Camerota, La Casa di Paolo is by the sea, a 3-minute drive from Marina di Camerota Harbour and 7 minutes from Troncone Beach. This apartment is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Caves of Palinuro and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Scario Harbour.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Take advantage of the apartment's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 11 AM to 1 PM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - midnightTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property