Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Castello di Titignano in Orvieto, you'll be on a lake, and 19 mi (30.6 km) from Duomo di Orvieto and 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Teatro della Concordia. This family-friendly farm stay is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Santa Maria della Consolazione and 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Church of San Fortunato.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the farm stay's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare