With a stay at Hotel Columbus in Florence (Campo di Marte), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Piazzale Michelangelo and Palazzo Vecchio. This 4-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Ponte Vecchio and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Piazza della Signoria.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Le Caravelle, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
ObiHall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nelson Mandela Forum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Coverciano - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casa Buonarroti - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Stadio Artemio Franchi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Piazza Santa Croce - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Great Synagogue of Florence - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Rose Garden - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Piazzale Michelangelo - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Basilica of Santa Croce - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro Verdi - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
San Miniato al Monte - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Badia Fiorentina - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Bargello - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Columbus is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel