Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Lovingly restored and featuring high ceilings, period cornices, cast-iron verandah filigree, a pressed-metal ceiling in the lounge, period skirtings, six functioning cast-metal fireplaces with impressive mantels and original Baltic pine floorboards, a luxurious bathroom with a claw-foot bath and its own fireplace, Kerville House is further enhanced by modern luxuries such as hydronic heating
Featuring 3 large bedrooms, this graceful home has a large living/dining room with open fire, country style kitchen, amazing bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower.
• 3 bedrooms (1 x queen, 2 x doubles)
• 2 Bathrooms
• Main Bathroom with clawfoot bath & fireplace
• Open fireplace (winter only)
• Hydronic Heating throughout
• Spectacular established gardens
• Walking distance to train station
• Not Suitable for Children
• Sorry no pets
- -Gay friendly
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free parking