Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yunohara Hotel in Sendai (Aoba Ward), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sakunami Hot Spring and Mt. Kamakurayama. This ryokan is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Miyagikyo Distillery and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Sendai Highland Country Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sakunami Hot Spring - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Mt. Kamakurayama - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Miyagikyo Distillery - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Sendai Highland Country Club - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Sendai Astronomical Observatory - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Rairaikyo Gorge - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Akiu Otaki Falls - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Sendai Kaleidoscope Museum - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Daikanmitsuji Temple - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Lake Kamafusa Dam - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Sendai-Izumi Premium Outlets - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Michinoku Lakeside National Government Park - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Tendo Onsen - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Wakamaysu-ji Temple - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Mt. Izumigatake - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Yamagata (GAJ) - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
Sendai (SDJ) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station pickup
- -Total number of rooms - 30