Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at MIMARU KYOTO HORIKAWAROKKAKU, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, just a 3-minute walk from Shijo Omiya and 10 minutes by foot from Nijō Castle. This apartment is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 40-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nijō Castle - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Costume Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for MIMARU KYOTO HORIKAWAROKKAKU is Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Total number of rooms - 42
- -Year Built - 0
- -Luggage storage