Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mandarin House in Yugawara, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Atami Sun Beach and Yugawara Beach. This guesthouse is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Odawara Castle and 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Lake Ashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
This guesthouse features hot springs on site.Dining
English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yugawara Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yugawara Seaside Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Yugawara Tourism Hall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Manyo Park - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Nakagawa Kazumasa Museum of Art - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Manazuru Peninsula - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Atami Sun Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 9 km / 5.6 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kiunkaku Former Ryokan - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Atami Golf Club - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oshima (OIM) - 61.6 km / 38.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 105.8 km / 65.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 167.3 km / 103.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 13