Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ITOEN HOTEL NEW SAKURA in Nikko, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kinugawa Onsen and Tobu World Square. This ryokan is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Edo Wonderland and 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Hunter Mountain Shiobara.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 188 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, an elevator (lift), and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kinugawa Onsen - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaji Onsen - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tobu World Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nikko Hanaichimonme - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Trick Art Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Edo Wonderland - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Big Maze Palladium - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Nikko Sarugundan - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Nikko Yumeji Takehisa Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Katayama Shuzo Co., Ltd. - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Nikko City Suginami Art Gallery - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Nikko City Office - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Watanabe Sake store - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Water dispenser
- -Total number of rooms - 188