Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), THE YURAKU is within a 15-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Kyoto Tower. This guesthouse is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, slippers, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Costume Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Corner - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.7 km / 62 mi
The preferred airport for THE YURAKU is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 11 AM - 11 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 2013
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave