Buena Vista Tenmabashi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Buena Vista Tenmabashi in Osaka (Umeda), you'll be minutes from Osaka Tenmangu Shrine and close to Osaka Castle. This apartment is within close proximity of Mint Museum and Nakanoshima Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Business, Other Amenities
Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property