Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Rosario Islands, Hostales Paraiso Secreto (ECO TRAVEL SAS is close to Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium. This beach hostal is within the vicinity of Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Spend the day on the private beach or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this hostal include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.
Stop by the hostal's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a library.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -On private beach
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas