Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Four Squares Apartments Smolenskaya in Moscow (Arbat), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Arbat Street and within a 5-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin. This apartment is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Bolshoi Theatre and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Red Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
This smoke-free apartment offers designated smoking areas.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arbat Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lotte Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Russian White House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Moscow Zoo - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Gogol House - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Multimedia Art Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Moscow House of Photography - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cathedral of Christ the Savior - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Crimean Bridge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gorky Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.1 km / 28 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Total number of rooms - 3