Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at KOENJI JUNJO HOTEL in Tokyo (Suginami), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of New National Theatre Tokyo and Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall. This guesthouse is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This smoke-free guesthouse has 2 floors in 2 buildings and offers designated smoking areas.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and microwave in a common area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from noon - 6 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Shared microwave