Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Minami), Hotel Beaver 2 is within a 15-minute walk of Spa World and Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nipponbashi and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tennoji Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Q's Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.9 km / 26 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Vending machine
- -Total number of rooms - 61
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave