Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Riad Porte Des 5 Jardins, you'll be centrally located in Marrakech, within a 5-minute walk of Ben Youssef Mosque and Almoravid Koubba. This riad is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Jamaa el Fna and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Marrakesh Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this riad include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: MAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 160 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MAD 50 (from 7 to 15 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 25.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour front desk
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -24-hour pool access