Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at U-Topia in Kai, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Maizuru Castle and Geijutsunomori Park. This hotel is 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Hottarakashi Onsen Hot Spring and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Akasakadai Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At U-Topia, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Geijutsunomori Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akasakadai Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Enzan Onsen - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kaminoyu Onsen - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sekisuiji Onsen - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Oshihara Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Chateraise Belleforet Winery - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Anagiridai Shrine - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Entakuji Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Ono Orchid and Orchard Garden - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Funagata Shrine - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Yamanashi Jewelry Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Yamanashi Prefectural Office - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Takeda Shingen Statue - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Bukkokuji Temple - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 140.8 km / 87.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Luggage storage