Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Bon Hostel in Osaka (Namba), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Nipponbashi and 9 minutes by foot from Tsutenkaku Tower. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Spa World and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Namba Parks.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
At Bon Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Parks - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Spa World - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Dotonburi - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 550 for adults and JPY 550 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Total number of rooms - 1