When you stay at The Palms Cliff House Inn in Honomu, you'll be near the bay, just steps from Hamakua Coast and Hamakua Heritage Corridor. This romantic inn is 3 mi (4.9 km) from World Botanical Gardens and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Akaka Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Satellite programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Victorian inn include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a reception hall.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This inn has 25 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hamakua Heritage Corridor
Hakalau Beach Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
World Botanical Gardens - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Akaka Falls - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Umauma Falls - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Onomea Bay - 8 km / 5 mi
Onomea Tea Company Estate - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Honoli'i Beach - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Pacific Tsunami Museum - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Mokupapapa Discovery Center - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Kalakaua Park - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
East Hawaii Cultural Center - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Palace Theater - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Hilo Farmers Market - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
The preferred airport for The Palms Cliff House Inn is Hilo, HI (ITO-Hilo Intl.) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
- Tax ID - GE-143-953-9200-01. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the inn prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Number of meeting rooms - 25
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Picnic area
- -Children's games
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel