Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at LOA Hotel in Tolu, you'll be steps from Magdalena River and a 4-minute drive from Puerto Viejo Beach. This beach hotel is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Tolu Marina and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Tolcemento Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including concierge services and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tolcemento Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tolu Marina - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Puerto Viejo Beach - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Parque Principal Santiago De Tolu - 4 km / 2.5 mi
El Frances Beach - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Volcan de Lodo Thermal Pools - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Parque Roca Madre - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Cispata Mangrove - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tolu (TLU-Golfo de Morrosquillo) - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 152.7 km / 94.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area