Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Babai Village Resort in Tertenia, you'll be by the sea, and 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from Alberto Loi Winery and 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Stazione dell’Arte. This family-friendly apartment is 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Grotte Su Marmuri and 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Torre di Bari Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions are provided, with satellite programming available. Conveniences include washing machines and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This Mediterranean apartment also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and barbecue grills.
Grab a bite to eat at Babai bar, a poolside bar where you can take in the pool view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and coffee/tea in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10 PM 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 30 every 2 days
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 24 January and 30 April.
- -Children's pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas