Located in Osaka (Fukushima), Hatago AO is within a 15-minute walk of Osaka Science Museum and Osaka International Convention Center. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Herbis Plaza and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Festival Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Hatago AO, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Symphony Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Festival Hall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)