Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Do Bosque in Itajuipe, you'll be 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Adonias Filho Cultural Center and Theater and 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Casa Verde Museum. This pousada is 13 mi (20.9 km) from Jequitiba Mall and 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from Malhado Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas