Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hostal Belen in Popayan, you'll be just steps from Andes and Ermita Church. This hostal is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Popayan Cathedral and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from University of Cauca.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Andes - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ermita Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
University of Cauca - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Arquidiocesano de Arte Religioso - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santo Domingo Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Popayan Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Caldas Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Torre del Reloj - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Municipal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Puente del Humilladero - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Iglesia de San Francisco - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museo Guillermo Leon Valencia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museo de Historia Natural - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Negret Museum of Modern Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Magdalena River - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Belen is Popayan (PPN-Guillermo Leon Valencia) - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free wired Internet
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 9