Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at KARASUMA ROKUJO HOTEL places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Shijo Omiya and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Costume Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pontocho - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Teramachi Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 49.3 km / 30.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 77 km / 47.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.4 km / 61.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 16
- -Shared microwave