Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Talbot - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Shijo Omiya. This hostel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Nishiki Market and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nijō Castle - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Teramachi Street - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Honnoji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Costume Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pontocho - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Seimei Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 50 km / 31 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 78 km / 48.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.3 km / 62.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 11 AM - 7 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 3
- -Luggage storage