Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Villa Amado Pousada in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Second Beach and Third Beach. This pousada is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Saudade Island and 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from First Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Second Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Third Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Saudade Island - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
First Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Aureliano Lima Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Fourth Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gamboa Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Garapua Beach - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 15
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace