When you stay at Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios, you'll be in a national park, within a 5-minute drive of Mahogany Beach and Turtle River Park. This 4.5-star resort is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Dolphin Cove and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Dunn's River Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coconut Grove Shopping Village - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
White River Reggae Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Prospect Plantation - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mahogany Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ocho Rios Clock Tower - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Reggae Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Turtle River Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ocho Rios Craft Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
LandMark Plaza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ocho Rios Baptist Church - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Harmony Hall Art Gallery - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Taj Mahal Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Island Village - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Reggae Xplosion Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Columbus Foot Beach - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) - 100.4 km / 62.4 mi
Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for Jamaica Inn is Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property enforces a strict dress code on the cocktail terrace, main bar and dinner terrace.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 9 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 295
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 295 (from 10 to 14 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 28 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk