Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yunohira Onsen Ryokan Kamiyanagiya in Yufu, you'll be 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Yunohira Hot Spring and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Kinrin Lake. This ryokan is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village and 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Yufuin Motorcycle Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 8 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 5:30PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free train station pickup
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Free train station drop-off