Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Zambrone, Villaggio Borgo Marino is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Church of St. Nicholas Briatico and Irene Tower. This holiday park is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Michelino Beach and 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Port of Tropea.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
At Villaggio Borgo Marino, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Towels are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: EUR 250.00 per person, per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk