Located in Asheville (Biltmore Village), DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville - Biltmore is steps from Biltmore Estate and a 3-minute drive from The Orange Peel. This family-friendly hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Pack Square and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from University of North Carolina at Asheville.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 197 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at TGI Fridays, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Asheville? This hotel features 129120 square feet (12000 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Biltmore Estate - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral Of All Souls - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Misson Occumed - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mission Hospital - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Smith-McDowell House Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mission St Joseph Hospital - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Memorial Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Asheville's Fun Depot - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
McCormick Field - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The Orange Peel - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Wicked Weed Brewing - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Fine Arts Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
YMI Cultural Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Altamont Theater - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Asheville Art Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville - Biltmore is Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- In-room safe fee: USD 3.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 12000
- -Conference space size (feet) - 129120
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby