La Residenza - Corte Dei Messapi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at La Residenza - Corte Dei Messapi in Ostuni, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Quarry Amphitheatre San Giovanni and Ostuni Cathedral. This villa is 5.6 mi (9 km) from L'Ulivo Che Canta and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Castle of Ceglie Messapica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This villa also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, for the first 5 nights. The tax will be reduced by 50% for stays from 1 October to 31 March. This tax does not apply to residents of the city, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 100 for check-in after 8 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 2000.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 10 per person per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wedding services
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas