Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at idocoro in Osaka (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Osaka Castle and Amerikamura. This hostel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Osaka Museum of History and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with complimentary toiletries are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Central Public Hall - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 1.6 km / 1 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Festival Hall - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mint Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Dotonburi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 1000 for check-in after 10 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 88
- -Rooftop terrace