Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Du Foyer in Brusson, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Val d'Ayas and a 1-minute drive from L'Etoile Ice Skating Rink. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Col de Joux Plane and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from San Martino Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as ski-in/ski-out access, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Val d'Ayas - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
L'Etoile Ice Skating Rink - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Col de Joux Plane - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
San Martino Church - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Monterosa Ski - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Champoluc Gondola - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Frachey-Alpe Ciarcerio Funicular - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Verres Castle - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Issogne Castle - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Terme di St Vincent - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Saint-Vincent Town Hall - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
La Chiesa di Saint-Vincent - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
Le Alpi dei Ragazzi Museum - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Gamba Castle - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Bard Fortress - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Total number of rooms - 21
- -Luggage storage