Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residential Hotel Hare Shin-Osaka in Osaka (Higashiyodogawa), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Grand Front Osaka Mall and 5 minutes from Umeda Sky Building. This aparthotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Osaka Station City - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Herbis Plaza - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Symphony Hall - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 2000 per night, (up to 6 years old)
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 36
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Luggage storage