Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Ciudadano Suites places you in the heart of Montevideo, a 2-minute drive from Tres Cruces Shopping Center and 6 minutes from Grand Central Park Stadium. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from The Cart and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Centenario Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. 43-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.0 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property