Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LUCKY in Osaka (Minami), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Spa World and 10 minutes by foot from Tsutenkaku Tower. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Nipponbashi and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Abeno Harukas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms with hair dryers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spa World - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tennoji Zoo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tsutenkaku Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imamiya Ebisu Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Q's Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Abeno Harukas - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Zepp Namba Osaka music hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka City Museum of Fine Art - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tennoji Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shitennoji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 57
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator