Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hostel Good day, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 5-minute drive of Kazan Cathedral and Palace Square. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Mariinsky Theatre and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Russian Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Housekeeping is provided daily, and refrigerators can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sennaya Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Nicholas' Naval Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Trinity Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Petersburg Conservatory - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Blue Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mariinsky Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mariinsky Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
New Holland Island - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yusupov Palace - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grand Choral Synagogue - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
St. Isaac's Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Manege Central Exhibition Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bank Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hostel Good day is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- City/local tax: RUB 10.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1200.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Year Built - 2017
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Luggage storage