Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at MusBee Tokyo Hamamatsucho in Tokyo (Hamamatsucho), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and National Diet Building. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Shiba Park and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Kabuki-za Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zojoji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shiba Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ginza Six - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suntory Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Keio University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.7 km / 45.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 29