Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at B&B Il Corso 41 Openhouse in Bosa, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Museum Casa Deriu and Church of Sant’Antonio Abate. This bed & breakfast is 30 mi (48.3 km) from Maria Pia Beach and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Tannery Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
This smoke-free bed & breakfast offers complimentary parking nearby.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum Casa Deriu - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Church of Sant’Antonio Abate - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tannery Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bosa Castle - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Pietro Extramuros - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Bosa Marina Beach - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Bosa Marina Tower - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cala S'Abba Drucche Beach - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Compoltitu Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Porto Alabe Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Il Parco degli Uccelli - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Tamuli Archaeological Site - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Ethnographic Museum - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
Necropolis of Pottu Codinu - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Centropanificazione Monteleone Rocca Doria - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Alghero (AHO-Fertilia) - 54.9 km / 34.1 mi
Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) - 149.5 km / 92.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 6 PM.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Shared refrigerator